Spotless Locations offers a full COVID Cleaning before and after service for your set or location.
- Examples of frequently touched objects include:
- Work surfaces like desks, platforms and workstations
- Handles on doors, windows, rails, dispensers and water coolers
- Common areas like toilets, reception, changing rooms, corridors and lifts
- Vehicle handles, steering wheels, seat belts and internal surfaces
- Control panels for machinery, control pads and switches
- Taps, kettles, water heaters, fridges, microwaves and cupboards
- Post and goods coming in or being shipped out
While each location and operation will be different, the following areas should receive focused attention:
- Areas of human congregation (including studios, offices, conference rooms, canteens/cafeterias, locker rooms and reception areas etc)
- Hygiene facilities (including but not limited to toilets, shower rooms, hand- washing stations)
- Dispensaries (including medical and first aid stations, emergency shower and eyewash stations)
There are 3 types of disinfecting practices;
Cleaning – Low-risk surfaces, such as floors and windows that are less likely to spread pathogens from contact with the surface. Simply removes dirt and dust.
Sanitise – Often for food contact surfaces, to stop food being contaminated.
Disinfect – For frequently touched surfaces which are breeding grounds for germs, bacteria and viruses. The disinfectant aims to kill the microscopic organisms which could affect your health.